Ole is my German student, and he studies Hebrew because he has an Israeli girlfriend.
Join our fascinating conversation and explore:
- What is the greatest benefit of interreligious relationships?
- Can you be a different person, speaking in a different language?
- How can children in Germany deal with the shame and guilt of German history, and how does one explain it to him/herself?
- Are the oppressed the only victims in conflicts?
- What message a German bystander has for Israelis who take part in the ongoing protest against Netanyahu?