This time we are honoured to speak with a professional faith leader and activist, MBE (member of the British Empire as we are soon to learn) Jane Clements, who started the British NGO FODIP (Forum Of Discussion on Israel and Palestine).
Join a fascinating, longer than usual (for a reason!) discussion in which we will explore:
- How do events in Israel and Palestine affect faith communities in the UK?
- Isn’t it better to simply avoid the big elephant in the room?
- Who are the Evangelical Christians in the US and Zionist Christians in the UK? Was their influence on Israel’s politics recent, or not at all?
- What do they wish for the Jews, and why do Jewish representative organisations, such as the Zionist Federation or the Board of Deputies, collaborate with them?
- What’s the difference between the US intervention today and the British involvement in the days of the Balfour declaration?